Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lazy is me.

Take a look at myself, from head to toe, you can sense that I'm a very simple person. Always wear something comfortable, maybe because of my job, but seriously I am always like this. Always.

I hate doing things that will take up so much of my time. Like, using facial wash then proceeded with using toner and moisturiser. Or applying make up before going out. Or ironing my hair. Wear something that will take hoursss to get ready. I hate. Because, I really treasure my time...

...and also because I am so pemalas to concentrate on myself more than what I really need.

For example, if I have to hit the road and go to work by 7.30am, I can wake up at 7am, take my shower real quick, wear anything simple and off I go!

BUT, if I have to wash my face 'properly' and wear make up, or do my hair to make it look 'nicer', I may need to wake up at 6am or 6.30am. Now now, who would want to do that?? Less sleeping time? Nuh-ah. I treasure and appreciate my beauty sleep (beauty kerr?) with all my heart.

So I guess you can take a hint now. I'm lazy to do unnecessary things and I'm not a morning person, that's why I love to sleepppp in the morning.

I guess, I prefer to concentrate on other things without concentrating on myself more.

Some people buat facial regularly. Me? Guess please... (Of course, never!)
Some people make appointments to do manicures and pedicures regularly. Me? (Only once. Tu pun sebab buat girls day out kononnya with girlfriends because one of em are getting engaged.)
Hair treatment? Scalp treatment? Spa? Massage? Mandi lulur apa bagai? Can you guess already? Hahaha.

Certain people, they will ask me why. And my answer is very simple: Because I don't see any difference if I do it and didn't do it. No difference at all. Still the same, like this. Satisfied?

So now, I want to ask you a question: Do you think I'm weird? (Please say No!) Not.


No comments: