Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Escapism trip to Omaha Beach, Normandy.

This was taken during our escapism trip to Normandy, France on Sept 2013. I have always wanted to go to France (specifically Paris) but somehow we have decided to try something new by not concentrating on Paris only but explore other beautiful places in the country as well.

Hence, Normandy France came to mind. All because of Omaha Beach. Yeah, we are influenced by the Saving Private Ryan movie I guess. And when I googled the place, I was so excited because it is so beautiful.

But when we arrived there, I was wrong. It is not only beautiful, but it's so breathtaking! SubhanAllah. Can't believe I get to view this amazing place with my own eyes.

Normandy is a very small town. About 2 hours train ride from Paris, then have to take another train and a bus to go to Port-en-Bessin.

The journey was tiring..what with the jet lagged and all. But it is worth it. Because we were so happy when we arrived :)

Definitely something different huh? 

Enjoy the pictures! Its taken by yours truly using my handphone. Love it!

Toodles!






























No comments: